1) About 90 degree motion can open/close the valve.
2) Compact and light weight
3) Minimum powder residue having no obstacles on the valve sleeve
4) Various materials available for the body, flange and sleeve
5) Compatible with sanitary and fine chemical spec
Applications The big advantage is "half action" compared with the normal
iris valves. About 90 degree rotation can close/open the valve. As a result,
air cylinder can be used for this automatic operation (open/close).
Motor drive is generally used for conventional iris valve for 180 degree rotation, which could increase the total cost of the iris valve system. Mitsumi iris valve can decrease these peripheral cost and simplify the automatic control for powder process.
Also, as operators do not have to move the handle in 180 degree, this will
help minimizing the operators' burden. Mitsumi iris valve can keep workers
food, pharmaceuticals, plastic, chemical, etc.
(1)Structure is simple, reducing trouble and facilitating maintenance.
(2) Seal system is designed for particular usage conditions prevents particulate
clogging by improving seal performance.
＜Square type＞ For standard or oblong discharge ports.
Discharge of particulates beneath conveyors, tanks, or similar areas.
＜Round type＞ For round discharge ports.
Discharge of particulates beneath silos, check bins, or similar areas
food, wheat flour, starch, chemical,e etc.