(1) micro dispersing feeder down to 16 cm3/hr (up to 240 cm3/hr) using compressed air/nitrogen
(2) No corona gun is used for dispersing ? high speed air moving through narrow pipe generates static charge = tribo method
(3) No agglomeration is remained. Can achieve single particles in dry method
(4) To be applied with Tablet Press, Spraying nozzle
(5) Batch feeder (20 cm3 standard, 600 cm3 optional hopper)
PDF brochure DOWNLOAD
(1) Can disintegrate agglomerated Nano particles (50 - 1000 nano meter diameter)
into single ones and spray them on a flat space under a dispersed condition.
(2) Nano particles can be dispersed by friction charging, going through
a small metal pipe.
(3) By monitoring the charge level at the pipe in-line, feed back control
(4) Dispersing/spraying time is shortened by this newly developed continuous
system (not batch type).
Electronics, dry dispersing on film, glass, silicon wafers, etc.
(1) Bridge or segregation of materials is prevented.
(2) Mass flow and uniform-rate feeding are realized.
(3) Less energy consumption for drive motor than other method
(4) Very difficult-to-handle materials can be now dischargeable.
(5) Less noise and vibration
(6) Simple construction and easy maintenance
Wood chip, ultra-fine powder, battery material, ceramics, etc.