PDF brochure DOWNLOAD
(1) Can disintegrate agglomerated Nano particles (50 - 1000 nano meter diameter)
into single ones and spray them on a flat space under a dispersed condition.
(2) Nano particles can be dispersed by friction charging, going through
a small metal pipe.
(3) By monitoring the charge level at the pipe in-line, feed back control
(4) Dispersing/spraying time is shortened by this newly developed continuous
system (not batch type).
Electronics, dry dispersing on film, glass, silicon wafers, etc.
(1) A larger flame and higher production efficiency than DC
(2) Ability to operate without the presence of any electrode makes nanoparticles
obtained as pure as the raw material without suffering contamination from
the evaporation of the electrode.
(3) Compound, core-shell, oxidized/non-oxidized and other various composition are possible.
Electroceramics, battery, metallurgy, etc.
(1) Media-less wet grinding/dispersing ---> No media is used, less contamination
(2) 4 objectives by one unit - disintegration, grinding, mixing, emulsification/homogenizing
(3) High pressure up to 250 MPa by built-in plunger pump
(4) High viscosity (up to 20,000cP) sample can be fed
(5) From 4 ml/batch (NJ10) to 60 liter /h (JN1000) production model is
Industries, best functioning materials
Carbon nano-tube (CNT), Barium Titanate, Cellulose, Carbon black, Nickel,
cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, foods, cluster water, etc.
(1) Sub-micron and nano-meter size wet grinding/dispersing using media
(2) Union Process (http://www.unionprocess.com) also sells QC-mill with
Attritor (3) Best matching with Attritor
(4) MSC mill- Media size from 15 microns to 200 microns in diameter. No
screen is used - no clogging on screen. (SC mill ? Media size 200 microns
or coarser. Media separator is used)
calcium Carbonate, talc, minerals, ceramics, paper industries
(1) Nylon, Polyester and other material available in wide range of screen mesh size
(2) NAFITEC screen ? coated by nano particles ? is creating new market
== more air flow with finer mesh, less agglomerating with same mesh, etc.
(3) Insect net for HACCP/IPM
food, plastics, metal
>>>> Questionnaire for unique powder handling equipment is
Copyright (c)2007 AAAmachine, Inc. All Rights Reserved.