>>> Automatic Hall Flowmeter
- Powder Flowability Meter
(ASTM B213, JIS-Z2502) Determination of flow rate by means of calibrated funnel
hall flowmeter for metal powder
* Power supply: AC100V single phase, 10VA 50/60Hz
* Measurement time: Timer indication --- 1/100 second digit,
Timer precision --- ±0.005% + 20ms
Crystal dish 1
Power cord 1
<1st step> It inserts in the arbitrary depth of such as a
mixing vessel, a bag, a bottle, and V-blender.
<2nd step> An apical portion is rotated.
<3rd step> Then a sample is extracted.
RPM: 90 rpm
Power: AC100V 10W
Canister: Hard Glass
Dimensions: W200xD118xH100mm (8” x 4-41/64” x 4”) brochure (please download pdf file374kb)
(VM-5 - stainless vessel model)
Super Micro V-shape Mixer >>>
This mixer is widely used in various powder producing processes. And, it is an extraordinarily small mixer which can blend very small amount
fine powder with a great uniform mixing performance.
The vessel is V-shape, which can realize
uniform blending.This vessel rotates and this continuous
motion can make particles come together, mixed and separated very efficiently.
It is possible to change a vessel as follows.
- Vessel 100% capacity: 40ml/18ml/6ml/2ml (1.36/0.6/ 0.2/0.06 ounce)
- Vessel 50% capacity: 20ml/9ml/3ml/1ml (0.68/0.3/0.1/0.03 ounce) (maximum
- Vessel 25% capacity: 10ml/4.5ml/1.5ml/0.5ml (0.34/0.15/0.05/0.015 ounce)
(minimum total volume)
The vessel is made of transparent glass, which you can see inside through.
1) Sifter making use of the columnar vibration method.
2) Samples are separated under the vibrating effects of air flow inside
sieves without moving sieve frames. Suitable for fine particles of 5 microns
to 50 microns. A set of sieves can be stacked up to 5 layers (total 6 stages).
Five sets of three parameters (output, frequency and time) can be stored
in the memory.
(1) visualize dust/powder (down to 0.1 micron) using camera & image
processing technology (laser)
(2) be utilized for environmental evaluation service (for SALE and/or SERVICE)
(3) can be used for counting particles (in 3 segments) as well
(4) used for workers' training (ex. how to walk in the clean room without
find out the most dust-generating part from your moving, find out where
is the best location for dust collecting hood, etc.)
Machinery (for design), Clean room especially for pharmaceuticals, electronics,
etc. - dust/powder to be monitored
Copyright (c)2007 AAAmachine, Inc. All Rights Reserved.