(1) Coanda type classifier - no moving part - EASY maintenance/cleaning.
Classification point can be seen during processing through removable glass.
(2) 3 (or 4) products to be produced at one time cut (without any additional
classifier) --- Unique ONLY-ONE air classifier in the world
(3) Best performance (yield & energy cost) to produce 5-10 microns average toner --- cut point to be adjusted from micron order to 50 microns in general
(4) Work with any grinder (jet mill, mechanical mill, etc.). To be easily designed for closed circuit coupling system
(5) Anti-abrasion resistant piece (replaceable sharp edge) available
(1) Wide range cut point from 0.3 to 20 microns (ex. 100% below 1 micron
of Nickel powder can be produced.)
(2) Great performance (yield & efficiency) to classify dry fine powder
from light to heavy using twin air system (main + secondary air). Cut point
is adjusted by changing the ratio of main/secondary air - so simple.
(3) No moving rotor is used = semi-free vortex type classifier
(4) Anti-abrasion resistant coating available
Nickel, Barium Titanate, Solder, ceramics, color toner, etc.
(1) Wide range cut point from 0.5 to 100 microns (using 2 rotors-fine/coarse)
(2) Great performance (yield & energy cost) to classify dry fine powder, especially heavy material
(3) Shape treatment is possible for magnetic toners - more circular potato
shape (C.I.- circularity index can be close to 1)
(4) Good for sticky/agglomerating powder because of high speed rotor
(5) Anti-abrasion resistant coating available
Nickel, iron, silver, aluminum, solder, ferrite, aluminum oxide, calcium
carbonate, ceramics, silica, magnetic toner, graphite, etc.
(1) Cut point 50-200 microns --- Unique (usually screen area)
(2) Remove grain shell and fine powder at the same time
(3) Static classifier - No rotor. Vane angle to be adjusted
(4) EC-32, EC-20 model available
(1) Classification in submicron range is possible.
(2) Top size of classified fine products is extremely fine.
(3) Cut point adjustment is very easy (from 0.5 to 10 microns).
(4) Can minimize powder sticking to classifier inside wall
(5) No moving part air classifier, EASY maintenance/cleaning
Ceramics, metal powder, toner, powder coating, etc.
(1) No moving part air classifier, EASY maintenance/cleaning
(2) Perfect classifier for fine removal of toner
(3) Great combination with NPK jet mill (CPY/UFS)
(4) HIGH material/air mixing ratio = HIGH energy efficiency ==> industrial & laboratory use
(1) Fine iron particles can be efficiently removed by high gauss magnet
(2) Oil usage can be dramatically decreased compared with conventional
magnetic separator (1/6-1/20) or electro-magnetic filter (about 1/3)
(3) Fully automatic and less maintenance
Steel (removal of iron particles from the used coolant in cold-rolling
process and Alkali cleaning solution in alkali cleaning line)
(1) Cyclone type static dust remover. EASY maintenance/cleaning
(2) Less expensive than electric static controlling type
(3) Great dust removing performance
(4) Laboratory model demonstration/test is possible at AAAmachine laboratory in Chicago. Please call AAAmachine.
(1) Possible to classify powder with very fine screen opening size
As screen pulsation prevents screen from clogging, difficult powder can be classified.
(2) Agglomerates are disintegrated by rotating blades - Soft lumps of agglomeration
can be disintegrated by rotating blades during classification process.
(3) Easy dismantling and cleaning - Turbo screener is designed to meet
GMP specifications, and it can be dismantled and cleaned with ease in a
very short time.
(4) High throughput despite its compact size - As the throughput per unit
screen area of Turbo Screener is very high comparing to conventional vibration
screen, high capacity can be obtained even with a small machine
Electric Vacuum Separator (hair remover) MATSUBO (Japan)
(1) Hair can be 100% removed from granules, tablet, bulk using density difference and electric static charge
(2) Hair is removed in vacuum pressure
(3) feather, paper, foam plastic, insect, strings can also be removed
Blower Sifter You Grop (Japan)
* No English web site is available
(1) No coarse powder is collected at fine side because of screen.
(2) Can sieve powder from single mesh down to 10 microns (mesh open)
(3) Air is passing through screen with powder to keep from clogging.
(4) Pass-through air is generated by the rotor in the back of screen (fine
side) and the compressed air is used for cleaning screen.
(5) Can sieve electrostatic, hygroscopic, oil-contained powder because
of air moving aggressively in the machine
(1) Gentle gyratory motion (no physical power such as beater/paddle/scraper is used) not to break insects/soft foreign materials ===> Insects can be collected without scattering/breakage
(2) Air by-pass screen to protect pressurization to screen mesh (In-line
type, Nylon mesh lasts quite long compared with centrifugal sieve)
(3) Valve to tailing canister can be open all the time during the operation.
(no powder is collected at the canister)
(4) One person can change & clean screens/screen frames
(5) All-in-one piece snap-on gasket
(6) Awarded Third Party Verification of conformance to BISSC standards
(7) QA24 is available with 2 to 5 sieves with a net screen area from 4
to 10 ft2. Typical capacities would be from 135 to 340 lbs/min on wheat
flour (QA24-24 inch dia. sieve)
(8) QA36 is available with 2 to 7 sieves with a net screen area from 10
to 35 ft2. Typical capacities would be from 330 to 690 lbs/min on wheat
flour (QA36-36 inch dia. sieve)
PDF brochure DOWNLOAD
Brochure of wire mesh for sieve ( 1,260kb)
(1) Opening accuracy is less than ±10％
（ex. 45μm opening range is from 41 to 49μm）
(2) Various Ultra fine opening mesh from 54 to16μm.
(3) Oblong (rectangular) opening mesh is available especially for metal spherical powder. Spherical powder can easily go through rectangular opening because it does not touch 2 wires.
=====> 25 x 32, 25 x 36, 25 x 40, 34 x 58, 45 x 53, 45 x 72 micron
opening (Detailed spec. (1,255kb))
(4) High Opening Rate - Hard Mesh（Super mesh: 230 to 360 mesh）
Ultra hard and fine wire materials (about half diameter of the conventional
wire --- 20/45 microns, 23/40 microns wire dia.) has made it possible to
weave high opening rate mesh with high tensile strength. It increases processing
capacity dramatically (50% more capacity at 54 - 80 microns opening).
(1) Nylon, Polyester and other material available in wide range of screen mesh size
(2)NAFITEC screen coated by nano particles ==> more capacity is available for
fine powder. NAFITEC coating is now available for metal wiremesh as well as synthetic
screen mesh (ex. Nylon).
(3) To be used as industrial filter