(1) Sub-micron and nano-meter size wet grinding/dispersing using media
(2) Union Process (http://www.unionprocess.com) also sells QC-mill with Attritor
(3) Best matching with Attritor
(4) MSC mill- Media size from 15 microns to 200 microns in diameter. No
screen is used - no clogging on screen. (SC mill ? Media size 200 microns
or coarser. Media separator is used)
calcium Carbonate, talc, minerals, ceramics, paper industries
(1) Media-less wet grinding/dispersing ---> No media is used, less contamination
(2) 4 objectives by one unit - disintegration, grinding, mixing, emulsification/homogenizing
(3) High pressure up to 250 MPa by built-in plunger pump
(4) High viscosity (up to 20,000cP) sample can be fed
(5) From 4 ml/batch (JN10) to 60 liter /h (JN1000) production model is
Industries, best functioning materials
Carbon nano-tube (CNT), Barium Titanate, Cellulose, Carbon black, Nickel,
cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, foods, cluster water, etc.
(1) micro dispersing feeder down to 16 cm3/hr (up to 240 cm3/hr) using compressed air/nitrogen
(2) No corona gun is used for dispersing ? high speed air moving through narrow pipe generates static charge = tribo method
(3) No agglomeration is remained. Can achieve single particles in dry method
(4) To be applied with Tablet Press, Spraying nozzle
(5) Batch feeder (20 cm3 standard, 600 cm3 optional hopper)
PDF brochure DOWNLOAD
(1) Can disintegrate agglomerated Nano particles (50 - 1000 nano meter diameter)
into single ones and spray them on a flat space under a dispersed condition.
(2) Nano particles can be dispersed by friction charging, going through
a small metal pipe.
(3) By monitoring the charge level at the pipe in-line, feed back control
(4) Dispersing/spraying time is shortened by this newly developed continuous
system (not batch type).
Electronics, dry dispersing on film, glass, silicon wafers, etc.
>>>> Questionnaire for unique powder handling equipment is
Copyright (c)2007 AAAmachine, Inc. All Rights Reserved.