(1) Bridge or segregation of materials is prevented.
(2) Mass flow and uniform-rate feeding are realized.
(3) Less energy consumption for drive motor than other method
(4) Very difficult-to-handle materials can be now dischargeable.
(5) Less noise and vibration
(6) Simple construction and easy maintenance
Wood chip, ultra-fine powder, battery material, ceramics, etc.
air knocker "Pul-Nocker"
(bridge breaker, flow aid) Kanekita (Japan)
(1) Different performance from vibrator, air blaster
(2) No solenoid valve is required. Speed control valve adjusts the knocker
(3) Explosion proof type available (CE, ATEX compatible)
(4) Applicable to any hopper, cyclone, bag house
(5) Compressed air does not touch powder
ceramics, minerals, food, chemical
"Pul-Blas" air blaster (bridge breaker, flow aid) "Pul Blas EZ Jr."
(1) Solenoid valve or operation control is NOT required. Speed control
valve adjusts the activating timing. Easy!!
(2) Explosion proof type available (CE, ATEX compatible)
(3) Applicable to any hopper, cyclone, bag house
(4) Low noise
(5) Stainless steel disc is standard, which lasts long
(6) Silicone disc can be used (as an option). No powder is coming into
disc during air stops, however, silicone needs to be replaced periodically.
(7) Easy Jr. - handy bridge breaker
Ceramics, minerals, food, chemical, pharmaceuticals, etc.
>>>> Questionnaire for unique powder handling equipment is
Copyright (c)2007 AAAmachine, Inc. All Rights Reserved.