(1)The introduction of the blade rotor has enabled the flow control of
difficult-to-fluidize particles and heavy particles, which has been difficult
on conventional fluidized beds, and accordingly leading to easy control
of granulation and coating processes.
(2) Efficient and dense coating is achieved by spraying to a high particle
density zone with a tangential spray.
(3) Compliant with the production of pharmaceuticals (GMP).
(1) Unique method to dry/sanitize/sterilize bulk and powder -- using Joule theory
(2) Direct heat from screw coil, which transport the material
(3) Steam can be added if needed
(4) Unit system available with cooling equipment (FRIGOMIX)
(1) Using patented 4-fluid nozzle, continuous atomizing operation is possible for hours without the trouble of clogging, as the nozzle has a self-cleaning function and the nozzle is outside mixing type.
(2) Large atomizing capacity of particles in "single micron" size is possible. Very fine powder in single micron size is produced without using additional pulverization or classification after spray drying]
(3) Keeps exhaust temperatures low since particles get dry instantaneously. This enables a larger volume of liquid to be processed
(4) Sharp and narrow particles size distribution can be produced.